HSEQ Manager to Algol Chemicals, Kumla, Sweden
Are you passionate about Health and Safety and would be interested in applying your skills in a chemical production plant?
Algol Chemicals is looking for an individual with an independent approach to be responsible for Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality matters relating to Algol Chemicals Scandinavian operation at their site in Kumla, Sweden. This person will report directly to HSEQ Team Leader in Espoo, Finland. In matters relating to daily routines the closest internal partner is the Site Manager in Kumla.
Your role & responsibilities
- You will manage all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality matters on site.
- Maintaining, developing and implement safety and quality procedures and guidelines.
- Daily operations relating to safety, production and laboratory services.
- Collaborate with the internal network of experts in Sales, Supply Chain to contribute to the continuous development within the organisation.
Skills and background
- Degree in Chemistry (B. Science or M. Science).
- Previous experience in working with HSEQ and production site safety.
- Experience in work safety and occupational health, preferably in chemical industry.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 and/or other relevant standards.
- Project management knowledge.
- Experience within chemicals distribution is an advantage.
- Good understanding of process driven organisations.
- Excellent collaborative skills; a person who enjoys coaching and to share knowledge.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- A person who enjoys working in an international and cross-cultural working environment.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills in English and Swedish, both oral and written. Other Scandinavian languages is an advantage.
- Excellent training skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone willing to develop the role and to take on more responsibilities related to product management and commercial activities over time. You will be supported by skilled and professional teams, so you do not have to face the challenges alone!
For the recruitment of HSEQ Manager in Kumla Algol Chemicals is collaborating with Sigma Recruit. Please contact Kerstin Stener, Kerstin.firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)70 304 69 19 should you like to learn more about the position. We adhere to a continually selection process. Please apply as soon as possible at www.sigmarecruit.se/jobb. Let´s talk!
About Algol Chemicals
Algol Chemicals is the chemicals trade expert of the multi-branch Algol Group, a Finnish family enterprise founded in 1894. Algol Chemicals connects manufacturers of industrial raw materials to industrial customers by offering value-added services, tailored deliveries and expert product know-how.
Thousands of globally sourced, REACH compliant products are delivered to our customers directly from local warehouses. Our warehousing and transportation operations focus on the highest levels of safety and regulatory compliance. The added value we supply is based on over a century of experience, a comprehensive network of partners, a constantly expanding range of services, and the leading expertise of our personnel.
Our mission is to enhance the competitiveness of our customers within their chosen fields of business by improving the productivity, quality and reliability of their operations through responsible means.
Algol Chemicals provides its services to over 3000 industrial companies throughout the Nordic and Baltic regions, Belarus, Ukraine and India.
"The ingredients for success" – www.algolchemicals.com