Customer Service Coordinator to Kaunas, Lithuania
You will be responsible for:
- Contacting customers and ensuring that orders are handled in a timely manner;
- Ordering and confirming sales and purchases as well as managing related documentation;
- Handling claims and invoice deviations according to the quality policy;
- Communicating with sister companies and warehouses;
- Arranging transports and deliveries when needed.
To be a perfect match You should meet these requirements:
- Higher education;
- Experience in customer service;
- Fluency in English language (written and oral), other languages are an advantage;
- Excellent communication and team working skills;
- Good organization skills, sense of responsibility, proactiveness;
- Can do -attitude;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM system would be a plus.
- Great opportunity for professional and personal development;
- An opportunity to join an international company – a major player in the market;
- Dynamic work environment.
Sounds like You? We are looking forward to your CV in English to:
Please, follow and click on the active link above.
Algol Chemicals in brief
Algol Chemicals offers a wide range of specialty chemicals and raw materials for industrial production and processes. We focus continuously on developing our product portfolio and service network, as well as on creating new service concepts to enhance the competitiveness of our customer industries. The company has a leading position in the distribution of industrial chemicals in Finland and a growing position in Scandinavia, the Baltics, Ukraine, Belarus, India and Russia (joint venture company Omya Algol Rus). “The ingredients for your success” - www.algolchemicals.com.
Algol Chemicals is part of Algol Group, a Finnish family enterprise founded in 1894. The Group's net sales in 2017 was 165 MEUR. is about 170 million euros. www.algol.fi.