Scandinavian Sales Manager, Life Sciences
We are now strengthening our organisation in the Scandinavian countries. We are looking for a growth-driven Sales Manager to join our Life Science team, to focus on sales to the animal feed-, personal care- and detergents industries. You will independently approach customers and actively develop our business within these segments in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Your work location is at our Malmö office. You will report directly to our Sales Team Leader in Espoo, Finland.
Depending on your background and personal qualifications, this position suits a candidate with either relevant experience from a comparable job within one of the mentioned industries, or a younger candidate with shorter work experience, but who has a chemical engineering/technician education or education in chemistry and some sales experience. Common for both profiles is that you must be eager to develop within B2B sales.
- Drive sales by acquiring new customers and nurturing existing accounts.
- Actively develope the product portfolio to serve our customers better.
- Establish long-term customer relations with assistance and sales support from our team of customer service professionals.
- Provide offers to customers and manage customer pricing and commercial terms.
- Prepare sales and marketing strategies.
- Act as a link between customers and suppliers.
- Budgeting and budget follow-up.
- Chemical engineering/technician education and/or university degree within chemistry, business administration or equivalent.
- Previous experience of working with B2B sales, preferably in the chemicals or life science segments. Experience within chemicals distribution is an advantage.
- Some previous link to chemistry, chemicals or the life science industry is obligatory (education or work experience).
- Strong sales drive and ability to work independently.
- Thrilled to meet customers and business partners.
- Responsible, disciplined and well organised.
- Fluency in English and Swedish, both oral and written. Understanding of other Nordic languages is an advantage.
- Driving license.
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively throughout Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Are you intrigued?
Then please submit your application in English today. In this process, we have a close cooperation with Academic Search International and therefore we ask you to direct any questions about the position to Recruitment Consultant Mikael Blomberg at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply by registering your details and uploading your CV/Resume and a cover letter through this link >>.
We look forward to your application as soon as possible, but no later than the 15th of November.